You can pretty much make anything out of a waffle, right? If you've ever wondered what to do with your leftover stuffing from Thanksgiving, these waffles are the answer!
They can be topped with an egg or even leftover turkey or gravy to make the perfect post-Thanksgiving brunch!
Endless waffle possibilities
See, there's just nothing that can stop me when it comes to creating crispy-on-the-outside, soft-and-fluffy-on-the-inside waffles with those little crevices that hold butter, syrup, fruit preserves or in this case, egg yolk.
Yep, still obsessed with runny egg yolks. Sorry not sorry.
What else can you put on leftover stuffing waffles?
Perhaps gravy can make an awesome addition? I can't imagine egg yolk and gravy would be a bad thing when it comes to stuffing waffles. Maybe throw some turkey on there, too?
Basically you can put any Thanksgiving leftovers on top of this stuffing waffle because your leftovers just shouldn't go to waste, right?
Plus, it ends up being a pretty incredible brunch dish that's sure to please your family and any visitors you may have left from the holiday.
I promise you'll love these - all you need is a few eggs and a waffle iron, and bam. Leftovers bliss.Print
Leftover Stuffing Waffles
Make use of your leftover stuffing from Thanksgiving to make these waffles. They can be topped with an egg or even leftover turkey or gravy to create the perfect post-Thanksgiving brunch!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Waffle Iron
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cups leftover stuffing/dressing
- 4 large eggs
- 4 fried eggs, if desired
- Leftover turkey and/or gravy, if desired
- Heat a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Coat generously with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together stuffing and four raw eggs, until combined. Scoop one cup of stuffing mixture into the hot waffle iron and spread evenly. Close iron and cook 7-10 minutes, until completely browned. Remove from the iron and repeat with remaining mixture, coating with more cooking spray in between each waffle.
- Serve with fried eggs, leftover turkey and gravy, if desired.
- Serving Size: ¼ of recipe
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 1072 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 27 g
- Cholesterol: 431 mg
Keywords: tasty, thanksgiving leftovers, leftover stuffing, leftover dressing, ideas, holiday