I absolutely love a good iced vanilla macchiato in the morning.
It's a coffee house-style beverage with vanilla, made with ice, espresso, syrup and milk for a deliciously smooth taste.
Try this recipe once and you'll be skipping the coffee shop!
How to make cold brew coconut vanilla macchiato
- Milk: You're going to froth it some to make a coffeehouse-style brew.
- Ice: Fill your glass full of it so it stays super chilled.
- Syrup: Vanilla, to be exact.
- Espresso: Make 2 ounces of espresso with your favorite grounds.
- For the milk: Any milk will work, such as cow's, soy, almond, pea, oat, coconut, rice or cashew.
- For the syrup: Use any flavor, or mix and match to make yummy combinations.
- For the espresso: You can also use 8 ounces of brewed coffee, just use a bigger glass.
- Pour the milk into a tall, wide glass.
- Use a milk frother or immersion blender to froth the milk until fluffy.
- Fill an 8-ounce glass with ice.
- Pour the vanilla syrup over the ice.
- Pour the espresso over the ice and use a spoon to gently mix.
- Pour the milk froth on top of the espresso.
- Use a spoon to slightly stir together, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
What to eat with your coffee:
- Blueberry Glazed Donuts
- Sweet and Spicy Breakfast Sausage
- Breakfast Oatmeal Yogurt Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Granola with Coconut
- Broccoli Cheese Egg Muffins
- Banana Peach Smoothies
Iced Vanilla Macchiato
A coffee house-style macchiato with vanilla, made with cold brew or iced coffee for a deliciously smooth taste.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 12 ounce macchiato 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla syrup
- 2 ounces espresso
- Pour the milk into a tall, wide glass. Use a milk frother, immersion blender or whisk to froth the milk until fluffy.
- Fill an 8-ounce glass with ice. Pour the vanilla syrup over the ice. Pour the espresso over the ice and use a spoon to gently mix. Pour the milk froth on top of the espresso. Use a spoon to slightly stir together, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
To make it hot: Skip the ice and follow the directions as written.
- Serving Size: 1 macchiato
- Calories: 26
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: dairy free, easy, simple, quick, delicious, homemade, at home