Five ingredient cozy maple pumpkin butter, you have my heart.
Maple pumpkin butter - you have my heart!
Anyway, it's mind blowing, and it's only 5 ingredients and takes 10 minutes to whip up.
Just 5 ingredients get you this amazing fall spread
All you need is real butter, pumpkin puree, real maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. You may even have all 5 of these ingredients in your pantry and fridge right now. Wouldn't that be cool?
And if you're wondering what in the world you'd do with it, I got your back:
1) toast 2) bagels 3) rolls 4) muffins 5) english muffins 6) CINNAMON ROLLS 7) waffles and pancakes 8)
I don't know, basically anything else that goes well with pumpkin and maple and cinnamon and butter. You can totally be creative.
It's basically a buttery maple pumpkin spread that makes carbs taste even more delicious.
That's all you need to know.Print
Maple Pumpkin Butter
Simple 5 ingredient Maple Pumpkin Butter recipe with butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt to go on rolls, bagels or toast.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: Serves 16 1x
- Category: Spreads
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt and continue to whip until soft and fluffy. Taste and adjust seasonings/sweetness, if desired.
Storage Tip: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to one week.
- Serving Size: 1/16 of recipe
- Calories: 64
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 72
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 15
Keywords: fall, Thanksgiving, healthy, without apple juice, easy, uses