Hallelujah for easy lunches with major flavor, like these antipasto ham roll ups.
How to make antipasto ham roll ups
I'm talking about these roll ups that take approximately 15 minutes to throw together.
No jokes, folks. You can be the lunch hero today, tomorrow and the next day if you whip up these antipasto ham roll ups that happen to have all of your (my) very favorite ingredients.
- Cheese. Will it be mozzarella or provolone? Or both? Life decisions are hard.
- Olives, artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes: the trifecta of goodness. Whoever created these flavor bombs is seriously my best friend. Almost nothing is better than briny-ness x3. (Seriously... can you think of anything?)
- Oregano. Is at the top of my "most delicious herbage" list. Yum.
- Crushed red pepper flakes and black pepper. Are in nearly all of my recipes - Sorry not sorry.
- Ham. Or any other deli meat that you're into.
- 6. Cream cheese. Smear it on and never look back.
Who doesn't wanna be the lunch hero?
The perfect appetizer or no-cook meal!
I am also obsessed with the fact that these little roll ups require zero cooking. And I love cooking.
But when there are major life decisions going on (mozzarella or provolone?), sometimes cooking a full-on meal just isn't gonna happen.
That's when antipasto ham roll ups swoop in and saves the day.
I think you'll dig it. Or dig in.Print
Antipasto Ham Roll-Ups
Low carb ham roll-ups with cream cheese, provolone, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichokes and fresh herbs.
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Total Time: 10-15 mins
- Yield: Makes 10 roll ups 1x
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Italian, American
- ½ pound deli ham slices
- 10 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Freshly ground black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- Small handful fresh oregano leaves
- Lay 10 slices of deli ham on a cutting board. Top each with a slice of mozzarella or provolone cheese, then smear with a thin layer of cream cheese, all the way out to the edges. Sprinkle with a pinch of black pepper and red pepper flakes. Top each with a few sun-dried tomatoes, black olives and artichoke hearts, then sprinkle with fresh oregano leaves.
- Gently roll, tucking the filling in as you go. If roll-up doesn’t stay secured, add a dab of cream cheese under the edge to help hold it together. Repeat with remaining roll-ups.
Storage Tip: Store ham roll-ups in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 roll up
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 471mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
Keywords: healthy, lunch, pinwheels, portable, packing lunch, lunchbox, make ahead, easy, kid friendly