To make the coconut rice:
- Pour the water or stock, coconut milk, rice and salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the saucepan and cook 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid has absorbed and rice is al dente. Remove from the heat and set aside.
To make the curry meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Fit a baking sheet with a wire rack and coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 2-inch meatballs and line on the prepared baking sheet, about 1-inch apart. Bake 12-15 minutes or until just set.
To make the curry sauce:
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil to medium-low heat. Add the ginger and sauté 30-60 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in the coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce and honey and bring to a simmer. Taste and add a pinch of salt, if necessary.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and simmer about 5 minutes.
To make the mango salsa:
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the mango, cilantro, lime and salt.
To assemble the bowls:
- Assemble bowls with rice, meatballs, sauce and mango salsa. Serve.